creep (radiohead cover)


You think you're so special.
I wish that I was special.


An apt song for the book I've just completed, Never Let Me Go by Kazuo Ishiguro. The story is so hauntingly beautiful, of friendships and ethics. Such a sad ending :( I was about to start on a new book, a typical crime thriller. But everything seems to pale in comparison. I'm addicted to Never Let Me Go! Yknow the feeling you get when you read a book, you get so absorbed into it, you can absolutely imagine you are in it observing by the side, you don't wanna reach the last page, because that means it's all over? I'm in love with the former author's writing style lahhh. :) Time to search more of his novels...

17 February 2011
5:58 pm



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code