welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,you really mean it. -Andy Rooney
|
This morning, you wake, a sunray hits your face "All I can say from experience is that I don’t think you should let someone cause you years of unhappiness. If someone is giving you agonizing heartache all the time, it’s definitely not healthy. I liked (/still do like) this one boy for far longer than I ought to have and it just wrenched my heart out everyday. But then some time ago I realized that it’s possible to still keep someone an option while not letting it tear you apart. You know? You don’t have to give up on them completely, but stop sitting there and pining for them and only them. What I did was just put the person aside and focused on the rest of my life. Focused on the things that genuinely made me happy and spent time with the people who helped me to enjoy life. I still haven’t given up on the boy, but I’m not letting it tear me apart. I’m enjoying my life and should he become a part of that, awesome, if not that’s okay because he’s not the center of my universe anymore." 15 November 2010 10:05 pm |
profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,you really mean it. -Andy Rooney |