Most of these photos were taken on my final day of work. For the very first time, I was almost teary eyes to actually end clinical attachments. I was so reluctant to leave the compound that evening! In fact, I came home an hour late. (And my housemates called cause they thought something had happened to me. Whoops, my bad. Lol)


I had to walk a short stretch from the train station to the hospital. It would be freezing cold especially in the morning. Even my teeth were chattering! Thank God winter was ending, and it got much warmer later in the month.




This is my favourite area where I would get some sunshine during teabreaks. A good place to people-watch too. Oh how I miss drinking hot mocha and their caramel macademia slice!

Look! Leaves are growing on trees already! :)

Ni namanye ultrasound machine.

Ni pulak x-ray machine workstation.

And this is the angiography control room. (All these captions are obviously directed to non-radiography students. Haha)

Ok la, I wouldn't put up all the machines and stuff. :D So here is the corridor leading to the different types of scan machines and their respective procedures k.

"Be aware there has been a radiation leakage in the area." UH-OH. Goodbye father's and mother's day!!
Just kidding. :D It's still safe la ok. Heh.

Ryan went all red when I wanted to take pic with him. Lol. Paul yang kat sebelah pulak tak tau malu. Hahahahah!

XXXXXRAY ftw! The name of the radiographer beside me is Manly. Betul tak bedek!

MRI control room with John

The sonographer, Drew. Posing tak maintain eh. (This was his idea!) Haha

Val and James.

Shoma and Drew!

My favourite nurse, Leland! :)
Okay I can't possibly put up the photos of all my wonderful colleagues. :) I miss working at Liverpool Hospital! Even the patients had been really nice. The best thing is, no frequent complaints from the patients in the waiting area! :D Ok goodnight. Aight 1 more week before the start of our FINAL school semester. How time flies!