" For something I was so sure of, it’s really crashing and burning into pieces. Even though I try to persuade myself that there’s more out there, and keep myself busy trying to maintain useless conversations with people I have zero interest in, in the end I still can’t stop thinking about you.
But I’m not an idiot. I know when I'm the one making excuses for you, thinking you might be too busy. But they’re just excuses, and if you really wanted this, you would’ve done something about it ages ago. I'm done making excuses for you, and for me.
I never thought it would hurt this much. But tomorrow is a new day, and I’m starting over. Fresh. So tonight, I’ll cry a little, mope a little, laugh a little, and think a little about the past few months. And then I’ll move on. Because my pride always gets the best of me. "
Peace.
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,you really mean it. -Andy Rooney