no-nonsense

If you know me well, you would know that I have always loved having RTA (road traffic accident) patients. The more blood there is, the more challenging the case is, the more excited I would be. Yes, I'm sadistic like that. But what you may not know is that there are times, though rare, that I do get affected emotionally. Like today, I have no idea why but I felt like crying the moment when that old lady teared when we were alone. She looked so very worried/scared for the results. There I was in the room, mentally scolding myself for getting emotionally attached to the patient. Rar. Maybe my supervisor was right? A sleeping patient is the best patient, he said. Or maybe simply because it's that time of the month for me.


On a lighter note, there's this young doctor in the dept who is damn pretty. And tday, she talked to me! HAHAHAHA! Ain... ain....

7 October 2009
9:45 pm



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code