EIC love !

Tday was my last day at EIC (emergency imaging centre). I am so gonna miss that department! I really really really do enjoy the company there. Dooodoodoo :))))))))))) 3/4 of the pple on shift there this week are guys. I dont know about you, somehow I prefer working with the male species. Hahah! But seriously generally, there's this openness/ straightforwardness about them which I like. (: Kita perempuan ni kadang2 ada banyak songeh kata kan.. Hahah! But it's true! So anyway, yea they are all so very nice lah. Haha. That time when I was about to be tested by the mama boss, there they were behind her, trying to charade me the answer. Lol! Kekek... kekek....

9 October 2009
10:48 pm



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code