blabber

It's the weekends! :) No doubt the week had been tiring. You see, unlike most courses, we have tests & projects almost EVERY week; instead of having a common test period. It can become quite draining. The past few nights almost became a routine; me being the only one alive at home doing last minute revision & with Saba being my 1am alarm clock. Ehh Saba! Remember there was once you randomly sms-ed me: " ..... Ain, are you okay?" Actually kan... at that very moment Ain tengah *coughs*nangis*coughs*. ISHHHH macam tau aje eh! So scarily coincidental!! :)

So anyway, next week will be a little breather for us. Since we only have 1 test and 1 presentation. The weeks following it will be back to hell again. Hurhur. But it's okay, thank God we have friends. Kalau tak... mampos! :) Just yesterday, we decided to head down to the drive-thru macs/mccafe during the break and get ourselves sweet sweet ingdulgences. Yumm.

Today was funny. The family was having one of those random discussions. And today's topic? Of proposals and multi-racial marriages. HAHAHHAA. Dengan sepenuh hatinye mak sokong, bapak was like... haha takpe la. Malas nak type panjang2. At the end of it, me and Linda were like, SET AH! dah dapat green light, jom cari orng cina/jepun handsome! HAHAHAH merepek. Okay wait, that's not the end. A few minutes after that, the sister reached home with the news.... jeng jeng jeng.... he proposed! (Talk about coincidence!) Woot woot dah nak kpak bing bing nampak! :))))

Just now during lecture, I was bored and needed some entertainment. Chatted with a friend online and ended up not listening a thing to the lesson (tskk do no repeat this, ain). So anyway, I realised I'm so used to random nonsensical lame(haha!) msn conversation that, to be honest I was quite taken aback when he asked those questions he asked. Come to think of it now, I did actually try to initally turn the subject around without realising it. Guess it's somehow inbuilt in me to not let known some of my deeper thoughts/opinions/feelings. Perhaps it's because I'm afraid that by doing so, I may expose my vunerabilities. Ah, I dont know. (Almak, see! I know I know, I'm doing it again. A clearer phrase ought to be. Ah, Id rather not talk about it here) Ok? :D

Tomorrow's silat training + movie date with the cousins! :) Yay. HELLO WEEKENDS!

17 July 2009
9:36 pm



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code