road to recovery

YESSAH! I'm done with the reports!!! :):)

It took an extra long time to do them ah. The whole of tday, I would be like doing abit of it, sleep, wakeup, eat, do abit, eat, sleep, wakeup, do abit, eat, sleep... You get the idea... & the weather was totally not helping ar. Semakin pening kepala. Haiyoh. Anw, ain betul2 seh takut weight turon balek mcm time dulu sakit. So appetite ke tak, main sumbat aje. Sampai mum was like" Eh, tadi kan baru makan mee. Dah lapar??" Haha.

The doctor gave me 2-day MC! :) Baik ah! This means clinical attachments are finally over for me now. Dah boleh rehat & full focus on ivp now...


Ok, before I sleep (yet again),
a few more photos :)

K dah.
Time for meds and zZZZZZ..

11 June 2009
9:24 pm



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code