lifeline

With an urgent, careful stare,
I see panic in those eyes.
If I see you lying there,
Hoping this was the last time

If you hear a distant sound,
And some footsteps by your side.
When the world comes crashing down.
I will find you if you hide.

If you wish it, wish it now.
If you wish it, wish it loud.
If you want it, say it now.
If you want it, say it loud.

We all make mistakes.
Here's your Lifeline.
If you want it, I want to.
We all make mistakes.
Here's your Lifeline.
If you want it, I want to.

There’s a field near the dream.
I watched it grow with whitest light.
I watched us all reach out and lean.
For the strength to touch the sky.

If you hear a distant sound.
And some footsteps by your side.
If you feel like coming round.
I will take you for a ride.

If you wish it, wish it now.
If you wish it, wish it loud.
If you want it, say it now.
If you want it, say it loud.

We all make mistakes.
Here's your Lifeline.
If you want it, I want to.
We all make mistakes.
Here's your Lifeline.
If you want it, I want to.

Ooooh....

If you want it, I want to.
If you want it, I want to.
If you want it, I want to.
If you want it, I want to.
If you want it, I want to.
If you want it, I want to.
If you want it, I want to.
If you want it, I want to.



Okay point form time...
+ Felt like shit in school yesterday
+ At home, did nothing but take meds & sleep
+ Could not meetup with H
+ :(
+ Parents forbade me from going silat tday
+ But I swear Im feeling much better already
+ Ive yet to reach my weight class
+ I dont want to go for clinicals
+ Communication lessons are hmmm....
+ I dont take panadol tablets
+ Plain porridge
+ Im going to be late for school

+ Superwoman

13 May 2009
7:35 am



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code