
Being depressed is an awfully waste of time. So come come come! Time to shake things up! We've got only 2 more weeks of holidays, man! Love it or waste it. You choose. :)
I woke up in a not too good a mood. But thennnn, surprise surprise! I went to the living room and saw the parents entering the house, back from a morning jog together! If this was in cartoon motion, there would have been some sort of fanfare and manymany tiny people jumping with pomspoms at the door entrance! Simply put, I had one of those warm happy feeling :) Ok maybe to you guys, it is nothing out of the ordinary. But well, it is. I'm so very proud of my mum and dad.
Today is a chillax sunday. The weather's perfect and the whole family's at home... I likeee. Plus, I've found someone to watch the play with me. Heehee cant wait!
On a side note: do check out {Fred@Sg's} photo collections. Simple&nice. Just the way I like it. Hah.