

















It was my first time competing, like many others there. Best2! (: Before I forget, gta thank my cornerman: Hakkim and Hafiz. :D Truth be told, I had initially planned to just do the basic punches and kicks for now (esp since thinking we're frm a heavier weight class). But in the end, listened to them and decided to just give it a go. The feeling afterwhich was (: (: (: (: Haha tak pernah seh successfully buat sapuan on pple dulu! Hehh. Andand THANK YOU KORANG SEMUA for the cheering and all. Hahahah. Btw, to the classmates (who gave me a surprise visit. apa seh! haha!) : kelakar ah tadi aku dngr korang semua punye side commens time recording the match for me. Apa aje merepek pasal facebook la, tendang muka orang la, offside la,etc. Pasal colour mattress pun korang ada comment. LOL!
warm-up just before the fight

people people / dearest supporters (:



the opponent. (:
I felt bad for accidentally kicking her neck. Went over to the other side to apologize again, after the match. So, we're cool. :D Btw, she has an identical twin!! Betul2 tak leh differentiate seh, minus the colour of specs! Nasib baik cakap sorry to the right person. Haha!


Then we headed to amk ljs for dinner (: And otw home, 10 of us squeezed into Aisya Big's car. Kecoh! I likeee! Haha!




Tepuk, tepuk sayang! MWAH!