Sometimes the hardest thing and the right thing are the same

THE FAMILY DINNER. Btw nini, even though i was rarely with you guys these days, i came home tday and realised i miss you. :(





These are Ain's irreplaceables. <3

Just got home&bathed. Need to do 2 more reports again tonight. WEKKKKKK. :( Okok I know I should be thankful that at least I got the cases quick unlike my previous attachments right. Ahh, tday I think Im extra pekak&blur. Haiyoh! =/ And Hazmi jut had to forever laugh at me. Haha apa seh! Okk but since you helped me find the book I need and saved me from the got-overduebk-so-cannot-borrow problem, it's fair and square now. :D Oookay LONG WEEKENDS ARE COMINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!1

4 December 2008
10:19 pm



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code