Year 2008

January, started the year with having a new status from being a student to the unemployed. Truth be told, the period of jobhunting was.not.a.good.experience. Yea sure the initial stage of post-Alevels-and-holiday feeling was oooohlala, but mygod after weeks of still being jobless .. theres this bugging feeling that the parents are silently expecting you to be earning some bucks instead and you cant help but feel guilty and pressurised. To sum it up quickly now, this feeling sucks la ok. You know you know... Ok fine maybe you dont know.

February, ahh definitely a better month. (: Busybusybusybusy with working and volunteering. I like! Once the first tutoring assignment came in, all of a sudden so so many came next. Ultra efficient sia this agent. Tutoring kids of varying age&personalities is definitely, definitely interesting. But ofcourse there's also the pressure that come along, especially of their parents. But overall, Alhamdullilah I loved my temp job. :D I learned something new each day with the students, and i dont just mean academic wise.

Eh dah la. Malas pulak nak recap semua. Tak kan nak go by each month eh. Gila. Hahahah.

Ok so basically the big big highlight of the year was making the decision to enter a polytechnic instead of a university, like almost everyone else around me. But I must say, I have no regrets with the choice made. (: Entering nyp, where I get to meet all my dear dear companions, namely the silat pple and the classmates. (Haha, skrng pun tngh chat ngan jorang actually.) I was looking through all my past entries just now. And I had a random thought: I'm so gonna miss all of these when I graduate in future... Alih2 rasa mcm sedih, tapi happy (that it all happened) pun ada ah. But well as for now 2 more years for me to enjoy, and treasure (:

Goodbye 2008.
(School starts on Monday. Goodbye holidays. WAAAAAA)






Err, yg gmbr tu step loyal ngan sekolah sekejap kat cineleisure tadi (it was taken after ROCKBAND whooohooo. updates abt tday soon, maybe)

27 December 2008
11:22 pm



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code