Many know me as one who doesnt hold grudges for long. I dont have foes. Which for most part, is true. But theres this little corner in my brain which bears this unknown list. And it looks something like a table with two columns. One, acquaintances. The other, friends. The latter is what I call, the keepers. Anyway, back to the first column: I'm judgmental from the inside. Which I believe, many people unconsciously are too. So, if I were to appear friendly in front of people whom I disliked, that doesnt make me a hypocrite does it? I'd call it more of being , civilised. Or when others start talking behind people's back incessantly, I believe sometimes a line needs to be drawn. That is not to say that I'm non-guilty of bitching myself.
So well, just so you know. I may not like you, you, you (points randomly to people) after all. But hey, whattheheck! just who am I til you need to get into my good books, right? *gives a nak-kena-sepak-punye smile*
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,you really mean it. -Andy Rooney