Eh! Budak yang kat dalam pram tu aku tau! I tell you, my parents must have felt so cheated by the doctor when I turned out to be a girl instead! Dah siap ngan pram biru, baju biru... HAHAHAHA.






Dulu, kita semua kena paksa pakai all these fancy dresses for dad's annual company dinners seh. Tapi I must admit, actually suka jugak ah. Haha.


Oh! I was the only one made to wear all these stupid hats. Kenapa? "Ain kecik2 takde bnyk rambut!" Apa sehh.

One of my favourite memories would be the frequent visits by the favourite cousins. We would play like nobody's business. BEST!

Err, find me? Ahaha.


I love love my old hairstyle tau; the one with the bangs (in coloured striped tshirt). But my mum just had to chop it off soon after. :( Haha.



OH!OH! MY FAVOURITE FINDS OF THE DAY:

HAHAHAHA. My dad (!!!) Lain sehhhhh. Handsome ke pe! Skrng barulah boleh imagine bapak being a former tracker time sekolah! Hahahaha. Ah.... if only he pass down his fast running genes to me. -__-And last but not least, my parents together. Kwangkwangkwang. Sweet gila! :DDD

