yesterday

I was having a rather bad day. Met Hazmi after work. Thank you for listening to my rants. Then we went for a run. & more talking about anything under the sun, guess it really does help to get my mind off things. So I reached home arnd 9 a happy girl. Now come to think of it, perhaps there's nothing for me to worry about in the first place. Hah. Sorang melayu/muslim, pun soranglah...

Alright, only 1 more week of attachments! I'm going to miss the inpatient dept. I've grown quite attached to the place/pple even though things can get boring there. Haha. Kk as for now, competency reports timeee.




That aside, I'm especially looking forward to Ramadhan this year.

30 August 2008
10:08 am



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code