little small gestures, love

Today is a happy albeit tiring day.

Meetup with the 2 sisters at causeway point. Had late lunch at siam kitchen. Oh, loved my dessert; better than that in balithai! Yknow, the glutinous rice/mango thingy. Haha. And of course, the company's good. I likeeee. (:(: Then, we shopped for presents. There's so many July people I'm turning broke. =/ BUT, I'm a happy earthling because because because I found this really nice bracelet for myself!! And it's not one of those girly-ohsosweet-bracelets! So yay!! And I got helen privelege card for free! Okay fine, technically it's not free in that sense. :D Alright fast forward: at night, caught hancock with the brother. Last minute, mak joined too. Haha. The movie's good. Especially good for those who need a laugh. (: &ofcourse, went for training in the morning. It was quite alright. And I had an ice cream treat! Haha ok thankyou. (:


Playing the guitar has been over-commercialized these days. But this,
Andy McKee's All Laid Back and Stuff
makes me feel all smiles inside.
(:(:

5 July 2008
10:18 pm



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code