recap

-Visit to Teban
All 6 of us (without the parents) squeezed into Bahari's car early in the morning and off to the old neighbourhood. Visited nenek who's just had an eye operation. Man, it's been such a long time since we last seen her. :) And we looked through the many photo albums. Of funky afro hair and adorable us. Hohoho. Then, we went to the playground and "taman rashidah". Many many memories, yes. Of course, we couldn't miss the SWINGS for anyhing.

-Kusumawangi
Went for the night show. Though there's some loose ends, it's a good production. Azmil suprised us all with his damn power acting. He's like Adrian Pang No.2! Hahaha. The one who acted as his wife (sorry, i forgot the name) was really good too. Hee-la-ree-ousss But, I cannot stand this woman sitting beside me. She was munching some freaking chips. How irritating is that?! Go and watch some movies in town or something lahh. Tsk.

-Freshman Orientation
It was alright, actually. And our group won the best cheer. (Probably by pulling strings? Haha) So, there's like 21 students in my tutorial class, I think. And 17 in the other RG(radiography) class. A few good friends, Check.
(p.s: tiffany! :( i still cannot get hold of the picture i was telling you about! waaahhhh)

-Meetup
Meetup with Tiffany (and Charlene). Had lunch at siam kitchen, shopped (for a sling bag) at bugis street, definitely maybe at cine, sandals and contacts at west mall.

So, my typical day now: school. tutoring. school. tutoring.
And I'm struggling in radiation physics :( Luckily Saba took physics before, so she can help me out. But since I took bio, anatomy & physiology module is zZZZ, for now. Today's sociology lecture was so-so. Okay, I shall sleep now. Before I head down for tuition. I heart my students. HAHA.


[/edited]
I was teaching the students when I first heard this rendition on tv. Hmm.. nice

16 April 2008
1:59 pm



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code