FICKLEWICKLE

Yesterday, headed to NUS with Mega after work. Met Jowy (haha he's still the same with his "Eh, bitch!")and saw other familiar faces there. May i add, the goodie bag was hohoho! Haha. There's one talk which got me totally hooked! And the student at the booth was so convincing too. To think I'm only there to accompany Mega. But now I'm in a dilemma, on whether i should go to NYP SHS or take up the nursing degree instead. :( Let's just see how it goes, i guess.





I've just finished reading this great great book. A perfect light read. Think B*witched's-Blame It On The Weatherman-mood. Think free-spirit happy. Yea, you get the idea. I shall now find other titles from the same author. (:

17 March 2008
8:42 am



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code