updates

Hello people. I've decided to be less square today so I shall post colourful photos. & I'll try not to talk about work anymore, okie?


These were taken after Abang Ed's wedding reception was over; of what's left. I didn't manage to take any of the new couple/performers/etc because I was away. Think tukang-kasi-bunga-telur & rombongan-to-the-other-side with the budak2 kompang&tarian sriwana. (:


And here's my dearest family after dinner. I was feeling all fuzzy inside as we walked out of the restaurant; Us laughing away and parents telling about their dating stories. (: I LOVE LOVE MY FAMILY LAHH.

Here's the night when she was feeling a little blue. I was really exhausted after all the tutoring but I knew she needed it. I'm so nice lahh. (: We were trying to skip all emo songs. So we sat down and sang/danced to retardedly happy songs. I shan't post the video though. Haha.


& This is the kiddo who will keep me company in the mornings when I'm not out tutoring. While others are schooling/working.

Photos of my tutees shall be kept confidential. For I feel that some parts of things should stay that way. (:

Anyway, I was so sad that I couldn't get into the pool to lead the students in hydrotherapy on Friday. :( Stupid period. So there I was pathetically splashing water by the side of the pool. But classroom time was (: Especially the snacktime. 3 of us adults (coincidentally all of us are Malay) were acting macam orang tebiat talking in perfect-manner-and-polite-tone for the kids. Haha.


& lastly,

(:

23 February 2008
2:40 pm



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code