I have a student whom I shall name A here. From our very first day, something in me told me that he is not like any other children. (And my suspicion was actually right. Was informed about his condition only today) So I used different approaches in teaching him during every lesson, hoping to find the best way. I admit there are times when I felt disappointed, but more so by myself. But when one day, I found out that I'm actually his 10th tutor, I knew I must not quit. I did not know why but I just did.
I've just had our 8th lesson a few hours ago. But personally to me, that was his very first. ADHD or not, I was so proud of him today. (:
I was approached to tutor him the religion too. Was told his newest religious tutor has just quit, I had to stop myself from judging whoever that person was. But if you know me well enough, you should know why I turned down the mother's offer. If only I had been better (in it)...
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,you really mean it. -Andy Rooney