lets talk money

Currently, my monthly transport costs total up to $106.56++. Oh the joy, of slashing it to half the cost; if only I am still a student. With all that travelling, I feel so exhausted by the end of the week. But I wouldn't trade with anything other, for tutoring these 7 students of mine. Plus, I can use some cash right now; to print the gazillion of photos for the scrapbook. :D

On a sidetrack, I'm so disappointed with One Tree Hill Season 5. I thought the show would have matured especially after the 5-year fast-forward but the lines are still so... 5-years-ago. On the other hand, I have to say thank goodness the 2nd season of ugly betty continues to be as good, better in fact. It's been long since I've watched a really good comedy & here's one. Keke. Oh! Oh! I can't wait for Raz to finish uploading the whole 5 series of fresh prince of bel-air. This is one classic that ought to be caught by everyone on Earth. (:

3 February 2008
12:24 pm



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code