last night

This morning, my sister said I was sobbing in my sleep for quite a long time last night. Indeed I remembered crying in my dream. But I didn't expect it to physically/literally happened in real life! IT WAS SO FREAKY OKAY!!! It was such a weird dream. I was pregnant, carrying MY MOTHER'S child (!!!) I shan't go into details. Then the nightmare became a dream, I'm in the bus which goes round my old (favourite) neighbourhood! Somehow it ended off with me shouting at this unknown guy whom I've never seen before, "You made my day!" And I woke up grinning. Haha it is so amusingly retarded lah.

I'm feeling sunshine-y today. (: Yknow, the feeling you get when you are loving what you are curently doing in your life. Hehh. Truly, I enjoy tutoring the 5 kids. And volunteering at AWWA. I'm bringing the studnents to an excursion to Chinatown today! Haha. Ohyes something happened on one of the tutoring jobs which made me feel damn touched! (: The same stubborn student which repeatedly said that "Kak Ain stinks! Kak Ain is evil! (in Malay)" and refused to do his work... was unexpectedly sweet a few days ago. He was eagerly waiting at the study table even before I came. And when I was walking to the bustop after the session, he went all the way over to the kitchen window so that he can shout "Bye Kakak Ain!" (: I'm glad I manage to change a little something in this kid. When the mother asked," Macam maner Ain boleh gaol ngan _____? Dier selalu tak suker ckp ngan orng luar." I just smiled, for I really do not quite know how to answer.

(:

1 February 2008
9:54 am



profile
tagboard
links
miscs
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,
you really mean it. -Andy Rooney


nonehitwonder ©
web hit counter code