I spent the morning at AWWA, getting to know the other volunteers. Cool bunch of people though there's a couple that weren't quite to my liking. But then again, there's no good out of being judgmental. Anywhoo, I can't wait to start meeting the kids next week for hydrotherapy&classes!
Yesterday's night lesson with the preschool kid was, smile-worthy. :D He was crying when I reached but about 5 minutes later, all went fine till the end. I've learnt many from tutoring him and others alike. It's more of a trial-and-error thing. And things will somehow fall into place. :)
Oh, and another thing? I WALKED BAREFOOTED ON MY JOURNEY HOME TODAY. Yes, that makes the road/overheadbridge/mrt platform/shopping mall/whathaveyou. And yes, it was humiliating. But only at first, because believe it or not. It actually feels, good! Liberating, in fact. Yknow, more of a "now take THAT, you". Haha. I guess it helps too when you have people on the other (telephone) end laughing their ass off. As quoted:"Glory the good old kampong days" Ohwait, if you haven't figure it out, my slipper tore by the way. =/
Okay, I'll end today's with this clip. Man, you just have to love it.
welcome
If you smile when no one else is around,you really mean it. -Andy Rooney